Sunday, November 6, 2011

My place and yours....

Playing along again this week with Vic and My place and yours...
this weeks theme is
"My favourite piece of clothing"
This was easy... my favourite is my flannelette Snoopy and Woodstock pyjamas!
I love them because...
If I'm wearing them, it means it's winter.... my favourite season.
They're soft and cuddly and very, very comfortable.
It usually means I've had a shower, and I'm heading off to bed...sleeping is another of my favourite things to do!
I have always loved Snoopy and couldn't resist these PJ's when I saw them.
Unfortunately I've had to pack them away as Summer is fast approaching and it's way too hot to wear them at the moment :(
So what's your favourite piece of clothing?
If you want to play too, just hop on over to Vic's and link up!
Have a great day!

11 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very cute Teresa.....

Val said...

Cutest pajamas ever. Snoopy is a classic.

Martta said...

I never understod how great pyjamas could be before living in a very very cold house. Yours are cute and look comfy and warm.

shez said...

very cute PJ's Teresa.

Joy said...

Love the Jammie's Teresa, snoopy's an old favourite of mine too ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Andrea said...

Cute pj's, the perfect comfy clothes!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love Snoops and Woodstock...very cute jimmies. Flannies are a favourite of mine too. There is nothing like a hot shower and into the flannies accompanied by a hot Milo of course with marshmallows.

Kathleen said...

Who could resist Snoopy! It won't be long until winter is here in Tennessee and flannels come in very handy.

quilary said...

Snoopy's just so cute, but it's too hot to be looking at flannelette now!

Jackie said...

Very cute PJ's! Definitely can't go past Flannie PJ's in the winter.

Lynda said...

Great pj's.