Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bargains, delicious fabrics and stitching, stitching, stitching....

Yesterday I had a LOT of fun at my favourite little Quilt shop "Homespun & Beautiful"...
She is having a huge sale and I came home with some wonderful bargains.....
So I didn't just stitch, laugh, catch up with the girls and eat goodies....
I had a lot of fun bargain hunting and feeling like Christmas had come early!
I am so in love with this range of Hatched and Patched fabrics...all 30% off!
I had a bit of help deciding to relent and buy this wonderful stack of fabric, but I'm so glad I did!!!! (Thanks Linda!!)
Some very pretty florals to go with my vintage chenille fabrics.... also 30% off.
These gorgeous fabrics are for Christmas presents...
These beautiful Christmas fabrics only $10 a metre...
I love the fabric with the cardinals on it.
If you want to know more about her sale... just go HERE to find out.
Now it wasn't all frenzied buying of course... I did do some stitching.
This is a little project I'm doing from last months Homespun magazine.
I got the buttons and hanger from the Craft show... now I just have to finish the stitching.
I have also been doing lots of secret stitching... things I can't show you just yet....
Lots of presents coming up....
Stitching for Christmas...
You get the idea...
Christmas will be here before you know it... so I had better get a move on.
Hope you're all keeping up with your Christmas stitching and sewing!
Hopefully I will have more to show you soon...
Have a great week!

27 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely way to spend your money
At least you will put it all to good use

Chookyblue...... said...

great shopping.........esp the Anni fabrics.......

Jane in Wales said...

What a lovely post to greet me first thing in the morning! I like the little snowflakes falling in your pictures.
You bought some wonderful fabrics and it looks as if you had a great day. Funny how we sometimes need a little help to buy some more..:o)
Love your stitchery too.
Jane

De said...

OOOH a fun shopping day

Scottish Nanna said...

The Fabrics look lovely Happy Stitching.
Hugs Mary.x

katrien said...

What a lovely fabrics.Love your Christmas stiching.

Susan said...

How scrummy - especially those prints of the My favourite things. mmm very tempting - pity they are not open Thursday . .

Joy said...

Love your pretty fabric buys .... Especially the Annie Downs ones! Wish I could out there to shop myself, what great bargains.
Hugs
Joy :o)

Jantine said...

Mmmm delicious!

bettsylyn said...

You make it sound so positive - I thought you were going to say I led you astray with the fabric.
I see you opened your pack of fabric - mine still has the wrapping - to protect it from the drool. :)

Sheila said...

Wonderful fabrics ,such fun and lots of interesting stitcheries being made :-)

Cattinka said...

You really have good taste in fabric, I like what you bought. And the projects you work on look very interesting!
KATRIN W.

sunny said...

oh my - what beautiful fabrics. And all on sale! I may need some new fabric soon. . . . .

nima said...

wow...gorgeous fabrics

marina said...

At 30% off it would be criminal to leave them there! Your new fabrics are just fantastic.
Love the stitching that is happening at your place. Your stitching is just gorgeous.

Merilyn said...

You don't often get such a good fabric deal here, so good for you to have a splurge!! I love the whimsy of the Hatched & Patched fabric line, it's so cute!! Love the Chenille too, it has such a wonderful vintage feel and look, I'm glad it's made a bit of a comeback!! The little cat stitchery in very sweet!!!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Some beautiful bargain shopping there plus lovely stitching too.

Marilyn said...

Such scrumptious fabrics! I can see why you couldnt resist such bargains.
Gorgeous stitching going on there too.

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

The perfect day out,love the floral fabrics you purchased. Happy stitching.
Bev.xoxo

Tatkis said...

Oh my! What lovely fabrics! And chenille fabrics too!
I love your stitching (giggles were for this, weren't they?) and hope to see it's finished soon :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Shaheen said...

Beautiful fabrics - like a kid in a candy shop!

shez said...

thankyou teresa for letting me know about the sale i will pop over there,lovely projects you have been doing,well done

chrisartist said...

What a feast for the eyes Teresa.
I can imagine some chenille cushions. Mmmmm il have to check out some fabric shops. On my recent trip to U K I really enjoyed buying for my sister(quilt Jude). Those little pieces of material are a lovely memory of Bath.
Have a lovely weekend
Chris

Melody said...

Wow, what fabulous shopping.

rosie said...

Hi Teresa, what a perfect day... beautiful stitching too..

DAWNIE said...

Your stitching looks fabulous - cant wait to see the finsihed result. also love Annis fabrics nice choice

Mistea said...

Looks like lots of fun in the sewing place. Love the fabric with the cardinals on.
Super cute stitching.

Enjoy