Saturday, October 8, 2011

What's in a name????

After having no internet for the last week, I have been madly trying to catch up on everyone's blogs and seeing what you have all been up to.
I came across Dawns post asking us how we chose our Blog name....
I thought I would join in and have some fun.
There are lots of people joining in and lots of wonderful stories to read.

* * *
When my good friend and stitching buddy, Helen talked me into having a blog of my own over 2 years ago...I was at a loss for a name.
It was actually Helen who chose the name for me.
As I love antiques, lace and old buttons, embroidery, old fabrics, rose prints and vintage colours, Helen came up with All Things Vintage....
Because that's what I love.... all things vintage.
So I have her to thank for my name.... and I love it! I think she was spot on when she came up with it.
If you want to join in with Dawn and all the others having a bit of fun with our blog names
Just go to Dawns blog ... As Sweet as Cinnamon

Hope you're having a great weekend!

10 comments:

shez said...

and such a lovely name to Teresa

Scottish Nanna said...

Its A Good name.Teresa do you still Make Bears can you let me know.
Hugs Mary.xx

Dawn said...

I love it and when I think of you I think of your blog name...so funny, once at a retreat we called each other by our blog names... he he
Hugs Dawn x x x

Joy said...

As soon as I think "vintage" I think of you ;o). It suits you down to the ground ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Christine said...

Thanks for sharing your story, love the name of your blog....

Melody said...

I think your blog's name reflects your tastes perfectly.

Mistea said...

Perfect match - Friends always know us best.
Enjoy the internet!

Janet said...

Lovely name! It must be very pleasing to have a friend who knows you so well.

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is a lovely name Teresa and it drew me to your blog immediately as a fellow vintage enthusiast. I also loved getting to know your family of bears.
By the way you have won a little giftie on my blog.
Michelle xx

sunny said...

What a great name! It suits you perfectly.