Friday, October 14, 2011

FRIENDS Swap (Part 1)

These are the goodies I sent to my partner in the F*R*I*E*N*D*S swap hosted by Khris.
My partner was Katrien who lives in Belgium.
F - Fabric, frog and flower buttons
R - rug for your mug (aka mug rug!) and some coffee sticks
I - Inspiration (Homespun magazine) and koala bookmarkE - elephant pincushion and embroidery threads
N - notebook, notebook cover and pen
D - Dolphin mini quilt pattern
S - Stationery folder, stationery and sweets
Such a fun swap and I loved having Katrien as my partner.
I will be back to show you what she sent me... it was so exciting to open the parcel!!!

Have a great day!!

14 comments:

Kayly said...

WOW! What a lucky recipient!
Beautiful work, Teresa.

Dianne said...

Lucky, lucky, Katrien. Beautiful stuff you have sent her, Teresa.

shez said...

whow what a lovely parcel Katrien received from you,cant wait to see what she sent you.And good to have you back.xoxo

KAYLEE said...

WOW Teresa you sent gorgeous things to Katrien she will love them. I particularly love the Elephant pin cushion. Cheers Kaylee xx

Vintage Cate said...

How lucky is your swap partner!!! The gifts are beautiful Teresa.

Christine said...

Wow wonderful gifts, love your stocking and isn't it wonderful when Hubby has a hobby too? Mine doesn't and I wish he did.

Michelle Ridgway said...

That is a lovely bundle of surprises on it's way to your swap partner.

Tatkis said...

Such beautiful presents! Oh, I love the elephant and the notebook cover!
Great swap :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

chrisartist said...

I love the note book!!
I'd love to do that.
Chris

Joy said...

What a gawjus bunch of goodies you sent Teresa ... I really like the elephant, what a cutie ;o)!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

katrien said...

Hi Teresa,Thanks again iloved all the things you maked for me.

Jantine said...

That is funny, I know her! You made her some lovely things!

Merilyn said...

Beautiful gifts Teresa! I have to say the elephant pincushion is a winner, enormous cute factor!!!!
I'm sure Katrien will be pleased with what you have put together for her!!!

Susan said...

Very creative Teresa. Just love the pincushion - I thought it was ceramic when I saw the pic - perfectly stuffed! Sounds like tht was a lot of fun.