Saturday, October 15, 2011

FRIENDS Swap (Part 2)

These are the gorgeous gifts I received from my partner Katrien (who lives in Belgium).
This was in the F*R*I*E*N*D*S Swap hosted by Khris.
All wrapped up beautifully and a couple of extra gifts were there too. It was very exciting unwrapping all the gifts.
F - Fabric
R - ribbons
I - Items from Belgium (oh I was in heaven when I saw the lace and choccies!!!)
The lace bookmark and hanky have a 'T' in the lace pattern.
The chocolates are sooooo delicious. I am in love with Belgium!!!
E - etui and extras
The beautifully made bag was full of goodies including these 2 gorgeous ceramic hearts, a pink tape measure, soap, body shop shower gel, and sewing inspired notebook and nail file.
How beautiful are they?
N - needle case and needles. A gorgeous fabric needlecase and a very clever little pop up card needlecase.
D - Doosje (which means box) and DMC threads.S - scissors and a lovely little case and scrapbooking supplies.
Plus a lovely smelly sachet and a thimble (woo hoo... to add to my growing collection!!)

I absolutely love all my wonderful gifts. Katrien was so thoughtful and chose the perfect things for me. She really knows me well and put so much thought into my parcel.
Thank you so much for being my partner Katrien and thank you so much for all my lovely presents.
I am going to have another one of those delicious chocolates he he!!! They really are too pretty to open up and eat.... so I am eating them very slowly and one at a time (for now)
Thanks for organising the swap Khris.... it has been a lot of fun.



14 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

You are so lucky Everything is nice And I like what you sent to Her Especially The elephint Pin cushion.
Hugs Mary.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely goodies...........

rozhearts said...

You were certainly spoilt Teresa you have received some beautiful gifts. This was a fun swap.
(((HUGS))) Roz.

katrien said...

I'm glad you like my parcels.Have fun with it and slowly on with the chocolats LOL.

Xmas is arriving.??????

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How good was this swap Teresa...love what you made and what you received...looks like everyone was spoilt...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Absolutely beautiful gifts Teresa. Lucky you! Enjoy!

marina said...

amazing! what loveliness!
Lucky you.
Katrien was definitely a thoughtful swapper.

Cattinka said...

Lucky you! Your partner gave you beautiful gifts! She is a good new FRIEND.
KATRIN W.

Robyn G. said...

Oh both lots of goodies are so wonderful!

Lynda said...

Such beautiful presents (to and from Belgium).

Mum said...

How beautiful both swaps were, 2 very lucky people. I too love the elephant, so cute & gorgeous material. Love Mum

Merilyn said...

What a lovely package of goodies Teresa!!! A wonderful swap to be involved in!

Jantine said...

Lucky you, those presents are gorgeous!

Tatkis said...

Wow, lovely gifts (it was certainly a great swap!)
And I bought 2 years ago some ceramic hears myself in France - they are so cute, and Belgian chocolate is just must try :))

Hugs,
Tatyana