Monday, July 25, 2011

What Makes Me Happy 25.7.2011

Well today I was going to tell you about the wonderful gifts I have received over the last couple of weeks.
I was going to show you some truly lovely presents from my Mum and my blogging friends.
I was going to show you their generousity and thoughtfulness.
I was going to show you how happy this makes me and how special that feeling is.
That was until I discovered my camera is not in my handbag...
and I carry my camera EVERYWHERE!!!
I'm hoping it fell out of my bag into my locker at work last night!!!
I am a little bit worried that I can't find my camera!!!
But I am still HAPPY!!!!
and I'm hoping that you are all having a wonderful, Happy Monday as well!!!!

12 comments:

De said...

I hope your camera turns up in your locker!

Fiona@BubzRugz said...

Aaargh... I admire you for being happy in spite of your camera going missing..... hope it turns up in your locker....
Hope the rest of the week is wonderful too....
Hugz

shez said...

oh Noo Theresa fingers crossed it is in your locker

Merilyn said...

Oh! my gosh!! and your still smiling!!! I hope you find your camera!!!!!

KAYLEE said...

I hope you find your camera Teresa.By the way how has your shoulder been?Cheers Kaylee

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

Happy Monday to you too, I love your optimism,fingers crossed that your locker is holding your camera safe and sound.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Val said...

Sounds like you have lots of nice things to be happy about. I do hope you find your camera.

Marilyn said...

That is such a true poster. Not always easy to choose to be happy, but a good thing to aim for.

Hope your camera turns up very quickly.

Take care.xx

Sunnybec said...

Oh no! Really hope it turns up, have you checked under the car seat, if anything falls out of my bag it always ends up there. Hugs Linda

Michelle Ridgway said...

I hope you find your camera...glad you are still smiling! Love your sign....very true.

Mistea said...

Love the poster saying - So True.
Hope the camera hasn't wandered too far and finds its way back to your hand(bag) real soon!
It was a happy Monday here with mild temperatures and lots of rain - I saw the most amazing Rainbow this afternoon. Perfect Happy Monday.

rosie said...

I love a positive spirit... you are such a one... your camera will turn up. xxx