Saturday, July 23, 2011

Some Finishes for July

I have finished my little scrapbook album that I made from Natalie Bird's book "Tis the Season"
I have completed all the pages and filled it with photos from Christmas last year.
It was fun to decorate the pages and and I've used everything I could lay my hands on!!!
Nice to have it completely finished.
I have also finished the 2 bags I started at the beginning of the month. The "Bali Bags" have now got their handles and buttons and are ready to go!

I was really happy with the buttons I found.. they match the fabrics perfectly! I also used some bronze coloured rings to make the handles a little different to just sewing them in.
So good to finally finish something! Things are so busy around here.. I am having trouble finding the time to do any stitching!
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and are finding the time to do the things you love!

17 comments:

shez said...

well done Theresa both the book and bags look fantastic

Mistea said...

The bags are gorgeous - I hope you get an opportunity to take them out and about to show off.
Enjoy your weekend.

Merilyn said...

Your scrapbook album looks great Teresa! I love your Bali bags too, they look to be a handy size as well!! I hope I can get into the sewing room this weekend, it's not over yet LOL!!!

Fiona@BubzRugz said...

Great to have your wonderfulmemories stored in your Tis the Season album... and those bags are simply georgeous.... very striking...
Hugz

Jo in TAS said...

Lovely finishes Teresa!

Sunnybec said...

Those bags are lovely. I have just sent for "Tis the Season" pattern though whether it will be for this Christmas or next I don't know!!

Cattinka said...

I like everything you created. The new album looks very nice, each page ist beautiful. The bags are cute, too, the rings on the handles make them special and I also think that the button you put on is perfect for the bag.
KATRIN W.

Melody said...

Fabulous finishes.

Tess said...

Your bags are lovely, Teresa. Have yet to finish my album. Hope we get to see you on Tuesday.

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

Love your Bali bags,and your scrapbook. Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Sheila said...

The book as well as the bags are terrific , great job!

Marilyn said...

That is a beautiful Christmas scrapbook album. Yoou did well finding such a well matched button for your bags. Love those bags.

helbel19 said...

The bags have turned out so well and the album is great also.

cya Tuesday

Helen

rosie said...

Teresa, you are a very clever lady.. the scrap book album is very special.. and I love the bali bags..
Belated congratulations on your wedding anniversary..xx

susiloci said...

Que hermoso álbum...el bolso es precioso!!!!

73mw said...

I love your bags and your Christmas album is lovely. It's great to have finishes and yours are fab!

Dianne said...

Your bags have turned out beautifully, Teresa. Finishing is good - it means you can start on something else new!! Hope you have found your camera! Di.