Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesdays Treasures

Today I am playing along with Melody again and I wanted to show these two treasures of mine.
They are Tissot watches.... one rock watch and one wood watch. Both of them were presents from my husband.
The rock watch will be 25 years old next July. My hubby gave it to me on our Wedding day and our 25th Anniversary is just around the corner. I have loved it all this time and wear it often. The only thing that has changed on these watches are the bands. Being leather, they have had to be replaced numerous times over the years.
The second watch, my wood watch, was given to me on my first Wedding Anniversary... so it will be 24 years old next July.
I had to share these pics of another "treasure" of mine... as this was such a rarity. My youngest son very rarely cooks so I just had to take a pic of him doing it! He wanted to make cakes and muffins for a picnic at school today for a friends birthday.
They weren't bad either .... and I have to admit, not all of them made it to school today!
mmmmm......
Hope you are all having a great Tuesday...
I am off to see who else is sharing their treasures today....


12 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your watches are really lovely and how special to have them all that time and they still look great.
Those muffins look yummo and I can see why some didn't get to school.

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

Were you always late when you first got married!!! Seriously to still have those watches is great. Muffins and boys they just seem to go together. Maybe the next Masterchef.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Melody said...

Jack is such a good boy and the watches are wonderful. Thank you once again for playing along with Tuesday Treasures.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your treasures are just so lovely Teresa....and how good do those muffins look...

Jo in TAS said...

Lovely treasures and good to see your youngest can bake when he wants too!

shez said...

your watches are beautiful and unusual and have got some nice history that goes with them,your son could be the next famous chef in the making.

Joy said...

Those watches are so unusual and so beautiful!! The muffins look pretty good too, mmmm, lots of chunky chocky bits :o)!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Merilyn said...

What lovely watches! I haven't seen that type of watch for years. I like how they were anniversary presents, very useful. I bet the muffins were nice!!!

Sheila said...

I must say I had never seen a wooden watch , both watches are really nice I love the shape of them and they are both in great shape for being used regularly .The muffins look so yoummy!

BubzRugz said...

Lovely watches.... I wonder what you are planning to celebrate your anniversary? Muffins look great too.... yay for upcoming chefs!!
Hugz

helbel19 said...

Lovely keepsakes.... not the muffins of course ... lol....

Helen

chrisartist said...

Beaut watches.
Your son is a good sport to let Mum blog his cooking.
Chris