Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!!!


Wow the days are too short and there just isn't enough hours in the day for me at the moment. I really wanted to show you what I got up to today... but I've run out of time and now I have to head off to work!!!
In the morning (hopefully after a couple of hours sleep) we are heading off on a
ROAD TRIP!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
So I will catch up with you all in a few days and I will endeavor to reply to all my emails and wonderful comments as soon as I can.
Have a SAFE AND HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL!
Look after one another!

14 comments:

Anita said...

Hi Teresa, Easter wishes to you and your family. I love the photo of the cat in the sand!!! Priceless. Kind regards, Anita.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Safe travels and Happy Easter............

Merilyn said...

Enjoy a well deserved break! Stay safe and don't eat too much chocolate LOL!!!

Joy said...

Have a fabulous road trip!!! Take care and enjoy every minute :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Susan said...

Take Care & stay safe. Bit concerned about that poor cat - but I'm sure there is a reason . . Happy Easter to everyone.

shez said...

A safe and happy easter to you and your family Teresa

Melody said...

Have a wonderful time and a safe trip.

Jan said...

Wherever you're going, have a safe and happy time, Teresa. Easter blessings to everyone at your place.

Jo in TAS said...

Have a safe trip and most of all have fun! Happy Easter!!
Hugs
Jo

Maree: said...

Happy Easter to you & your Family...Travel Safe sounds Mysterious.
cheers

Jeanette said...

Happy Easter & have a fab time. Safe travels. Hugs,

Michelle Ridgway said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip and Happy Easter to you and yours. Cute piccy.

Noela said...

Happy Easter Teresa. Hope you have a safe and fun filled road trip.

manda said...

did you see my little Easter Bunny I photographed and put on my blog?