Friday, March 11, 2011

Colourful Fridays

Robyn is hosting Colourful Fridays again and todays challenge is spots and dots!
I thought this was going to be difficult, so I really had to have a good look around me. Funnily enough, I soon spotted some spots!!!! My coffee mug for starters!
Jacks doonah cover and pillow case...
My wonderful (much used) heat pack!
My shower cap (never even noticed it had spots on it before!)
Some of the gorgeous fabrics I received from Fee last Christmas.
James favourite bow tie!!!!
He bought this for a "bow tie" birthday party (naturally!)
And of course... some famous Australian spots..... wonderful aboriginal art. This piece has been painted on a metal lid and Mum brought it back for me from the Northern Territory.
More aboriginal art, and thousands of dots, on these gorgeous fabrics I bought in Alice Springs a couple of years ago. I am very frugally using these fabrics, little by little.
I have been seeing spots for days now ...
can't wait to see what Robyn challenges us to find next fortnight!
Hope you are having a wonderful Friday!

16 comments:

Seams Sew Together said...

Loving your photos especially James Bow Tie...cool as

Mandy :)

Merilyn said...

What a lovely idea! to have a colourful Friday!!! I have just had a quick glance around and nope! no dots to be seen in my in my immediate surrounds LOL, I have earmarked Robyns' blog so we'll see what next week brings!!! Love the Aboriginal fabric, I have quite a bit in my stash, but it must be under a lot of stuff, because I haven't see it in ages LOL!!!

Mistea said...

Loving all those dots - especially the coffee mug and the pretty fabrics. Spots sure are fun to have around.

Anita said...

Hi Teresa, You sure did find lots of spots and dots in the end. You managed to find some aboriginal art in there too...so did I! Kind regards, Anita.

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a gorgeous collection.Love the fabric and art work. Bow tie is pretty neat too.

BubzRugz said...

Amazing what you find when you go searching.... loved your spots...
Hugz

Karen said...

Hi Teresa. You have a great collection of spots. It is amazing where they turn up! I am especially taken by the lovely fabrics depicting aboriginal art. Just stunning!

Robyn G. said...

Hiya Teresa,
You did find plenty after all and yep it is interesting and quite amazing seeing things we've never seen or noticed before.
Love your pics and of course James' bow tie.. love it!
Really nice aboriginal fabric designs. I saw some amazing artwork yesterday... so incredibly intricate.
I love having you joining us on CFs :-)
Happy Spotty Friday! xx

Cardygirl said...

Love that spotty mug!

Rebecka said...

Hi Teresa-
Great photos of dots. I really love your Australian spots. The bow tie is a hit!! And, the coffee mug looks very inviting. Have a fun weekend.

Tatkis said...

Cute spots and dots :) you've found many of them!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

MichelleW said...

Dots are one of my favourite things so I love everything you've posted here - the aboriginal art is stunning, takes dots to a whole other level! Beautiful :0)

Lyn said...

Hi Teresa, amazing where you uncover the dots....Warm Regards, Lyn

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Teresa, Your coffee mug is very colorful and spotty. Love it. I also think you son spotted bow tie is to cute. But the Aussie fabric are awesome and I am proud to say I have several of the. Have a great weekend. Hugs Judy

helbel19 said...

Wow i didn't realise that you were such a spotty girl, lovely piccies.

Helen

Carol said...

Great spots. I love the Aboriginal art.