Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Swap Presents Received...

I just wanted to show you some photos of the gorgeous presents I received in the 4 swaps I was in this Christmas. Above are the gorgeous presents I received from Fee in her Advent swap.
I just love this range of fabric! The bag is gorgeous and inside the lovely little needlecase are the cutest pins! The calendar is just amazing and I love it all so much ... Thanks Fee xx
This Advent swap is where you receive a little gift every day of December up until Christmas Day! It's so much fun opening a present each day. These are some of the other wonderful things I got from Fee.....
Beautiful fabrics, wooden buttons, notepads, buttons, embroidery floss, and (my favourite) a little tin girl ... oh and gorgeous Christmas decorations that went straight on to the tree.
In Chookyblue's swap my partner was Simonas from Croatia. This is the gorgeous table runner she made for me. I think it's beautiful and the colours are just gorgeous.
Thank you so much Simonas xx
Another swap I was in was Maree's 6 present swap. My partner was Gai (no blog, unfortunately)... who really spoiled me. It was almost like Gai knew me perfectly. The box of bon bons were a hit with the kids on Christmas Day and the coasters she made are something I've been meaning to make for myself for some time.
I have always wanted to read a "quilty" novel and this one is perfect.
It also came with a beautiful hand made bookmark.
Gorgeous variegated threads and a pack of Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs (which I just happen to love!) and the most gorgeous bag......
I LOVE it! Thanks so much Gai.
The last swap is one with my Friends in Stitching group and the gorgeous Peg made for me (how lucky was I??) Peg made me these 3 lovely bags, (perfect for my trip to Melbourne next month) for my cosmetics, toothpaste and shampoo. The back is made in lovely soft chenille.
I also received these 2 lovely embroidered bags for my "precious things".

Plus a gorgeous embroidered mug rug. I have wanted to make one of these since they started appearing in blogland, but didn't have the time. Thanks so much Peg... I love them all so much.
The little reindeer WAS full of chocolates, but of course he's been empty now for some time.... ha ha!!!

A big "Thank You" to all the wonderful bloggers out there that organise these swaps for us. There must be so much work in organising these swaps, and with the added bonus of Christmas on top of all this work, I can't imagine how you get the time, let alone feel like doing this for us.
It is greatly appreciated.
I also want to thank again my lovely partners for your generousity and friendship and your beautiful, appreciated gifts.
I will be back soon to show you what I have made and given.
Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Janice said...

Wow! What a lot of lovely goodies you received. One very spoilt lady.

BubzRugz said...

Awesome pressies
Hugz

Anita said...

Hey, now who's a spoilt girl then? Love your gifts, they are beautiful. Kind regards, Anita.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

We were very spoilt by Fee.....and as for Gai (no blog) she is gorgeous (she is a very dear friend) and she is so very generous, Gai has sent you some awesome gifts...glad you like my bits and pieces Teresa, I did enjoy making them for you...Peg xx

Vicki ♥ said...

Wow Teresa you certainly did get some lovely things. Very pretty indeed :)
hugs Vicki xx

Chookyblue...... said...

wow Teresa you did do well with all these swaps............wonderful.........

A lovely runner from Simonas.........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010........

Bec said...

Gorgeous gifts, you were very spoiled! Enjoy having your family for the holidays...love Bec xxx

Maree: said...

Well Done Teresa you have an Amazing lot of Gifts this Xmas...they are all Beautiful...Thanks for Joining In...
catch you soon
cheers

Mistea said...

Beautiful gifts you have received.

That table runner is gorgeous.

Lucky you

Tatkis said...

Such lovely swap creations! Congratulations :)

Best wishes,
Tatyana

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I don't know--me thinks you got a little toooo many things and maybe you should share some--especially some chocolate--but then that embroidery floss looks really "yummy" tooooo!!!!!
Hugs, di and miss gracie

jeanette h said...

Just WOW how wonderful

Wendy B said...

Oh Teresa, what lovely gifties!!!!.....we'll have to start making things now for next Christmas!! LOL
Have a wonderful New Years my lovely!
sugary hugs
Wendy :O) XXX

The Rusty Teapot said...

Hooley Dooley Girl, you are one lucky Chcky! and looks like you are very much loved by your friends in and out of blogland!! better get busy with all your new stash there!!