Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesdays Treasures

Tuesday again and this week I wanted to show you my very treasured Masterpieces!
I still have some of my sons paintings and drawings from when they were in Pre school and Primary school. These two are favourites and I have put them in little frames.
This little bird is by my youngest son when he was 5 years old. I love the cute smiley face he's given him!!!
This little apple was painted by my oldest son when he was 9 years old. He's used an actual apple and leaf to make it, and he also crackle painted the frame.
I just love them...
Now this has made me want to dig out the other pictures and have a look again at the other masterpieces they've brought home over the years.
Pop over to Clare's and see who else is playing Tuesdays Treasures today!
Teresa xx


15 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

Teresa they are wonderful treasures ! Thanks so much for showing us and playing along .

Anita said...

Hi Teresa, You just have to love the art that kids do. I also love the happy face on the picture. Kind regards, Anita.

Janice said...

They are definitely treasures and worth framing. Lovely mementos of their childhood.

marina said...

How gorgeous! I think I have a bag of my boys old books and pics, I must have a sticky beak.

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

They're very cute

Melody said...

These are the real treasures aren't they.

Sarah Lou said...

oh they are to sweet!!! i love the lil smiley face and i adore anything apple.

ps hope school hols are going well, we still have one long week left before our starts

BubzRugz said...

Those are lovely Teresa.... so great to have kept them.
Hugz

Mistea said...

Kid views of the world are priceless. Love your treasures.
Thanks for sharing

Joy said...

What lovely keepsakes!! I've still got some of my darlings artwork ... love it!!
Hugs,
Joy :o) .......... in PARIS - WOOHOO :o)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Teresa....they look so good in the frames....these are real treasures...

Bev C said...

Oh Teresa, these are truly lovely. Why don't you make a little apple print quilt. Your boys could do the stamping!!!

Have a Happy Day.
Bev.xoxo

mandapanda said...

I wonder what the boys think of them now!! They are wonderful Teresa!! Such gorgeous little works of art! I love that smiley face too!!! lol so cute!

Jenny said...

oh what treasures Teresa! and I too love the chicken's smiley face :)!!!
Have a good one!
Jen xo

rozhearts said...

Love your little art treasures. I have a few art pieces floating around what a great idea to frame them.
(((HUGS))) Roz.