Monday, August 23, 2010

What Makes Me Happy Week No. 34

What is making me happy this week?
Being so much more ready for Christmas this year, than any other year!!
Joining Judiths Early Bird Christmas Challenge has inspired me to be ready this year, as well as be able to give more handmade Christmas presents than ever before.

Christmas decorations, soft toys, table runners, bags, purses, eye masks,

wallets, remote control holders, book marks, sunglass holders,
gift card holders, oven mitts, stationery folders.....
And Santa is watching over it all!!!
Every other year I have left it all to the last minute, which means bought Christmas presents usually. I still have quite a few presents to make, but I have time and I'm sure I will get to them.
Thanks so much to Judith of Creative Studio for such a brilliant idea!
Crossing family and friends off my Christmas presents list is such a great feeling.
Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!
Teresa xx

15 comments:

Bev C said...

Happy Monday Teresa and congrats on being so organised. I bet your family is wondering what they will be given when they see these wonderful photos.
Bev.xoxo

Selina said...

Wow! That's all I can say really. I can't believe you've finished all those already!

Roseanne said...

Yes it is nice to be ready for Christmas I have been making thing to for Christmas as well.

Suzi-q said...

very impressive

Cubby House Crafts said...

Just love all your pics with all the goodies you have made...they look so beautiful!!!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

BubzRugz said...

What a very good reason to be happy on Monday.... the gifts look fantastic and you have done so many - well done.... enjoy the rest of the week... Hugz

Fiona said...

Gosh you have been so productive - I really have to make myself one of those Tildqa bunnies - They are just so gorgeous.

Hugs - Fee X

Vicki said...

You are a machine, Teresa!

Susan said...

Well Done! - what lucky recipients they will be!

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

WOW You have heaps done :) Congrats...I need to get my butt into gear..might even get off here and make a start now. I LOVE your santa :)

Wendy B said...

Teresa, you've done an amazing job....well done! I would have loved to join in on this challenge, but I knew there was no way I could keep up!!! LOL
And the best part is, you still have another 3 1/2 months to go!!!! Imagine the pile of goodies by then????
Another woohoo moment!!!
sugary hugs my friend
XXX Wendy :O)

Judith Tetley said...

Oh my goodness Teresa!!! You have knocked the socks off me with this fabulous pic of your work so far. I am thrilled that this Christmas is going to be a "Made By Hand" Gift giving experience for you and those on your list. Well done!
Hugs..Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Cattinka said...

I am proud that you have already accomplished so much, you must have been very, very busy.
KATRIN W.

Robyn said...

Wow you go Girl!! You're making wonderful Christmas progress with all of those beautiful handmade gifts. The lucky recipients!
hugs
Robyn xx

SheilaC said...

Congrats on all the wonderful Christmas gifts that you have completed!! Going to be some happy people in your family this year.

I love your grandmothers locket in your treasures post..... you have some amazing treasures!! I wish my mother had been more of a saver!!

SheilaC