Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesdays Treasures

This week I wanted to show you my locket that my Grandmother gave to me when I was very young. It would have to be nearly 40 years old and when I was younger, I would wear it all the time.Inside has always been two little black and white photos. One of myself and one of my younger sister.
If you want to see more treasures or join in the fun and reveal your own treasures, then pop over to Clare's blog and join in.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day....
I am off to see everyone else's treasures.
Teresa xx

12 comments:

Suzi-q said...

so cute to still have your original photoes in it, whats the design on the front?

Vicki said...

Love your locket Teresa and its fabulous how you have kept the photos in it :) Thanks for showing us :)

marina said...

Very sweet photos of the two of you.
Your locket is so precious and on such a delicate chain.

Robyn said...

It's really beautiful Teresa!
Lovely memories and a real treasure :-)

Chrissie said...

What a beautiful treasure. Love all your gifts, you have been sooo busy, I'm sure every one of your recipients will be delighted.
Chrissie

Janice said...

What a sweet little locket. You should still wear it sometimes.

clare's craftroom said...

Oh that's gorgeous ! Thanks for showing us and playing along .

Aunty said...

I have also posted my 1st locket given to me by my parent's as a baby but I don't have photos in mine. I love your photos. Certainly something to treasure.

BubzRugz said...

What a lovely locket - do you still wear it? So cute with the little photos... Hugz

Allie said...

It's gorgeous! And what darling little pictures. A beautiful treasure!

mandapanda said...

Oh Teresa, it's gorgeous!! I love that it opens from the bottom, most these days open from the top side, so it is wonderful to see one so different!
I'm glad the package arrived, do you like your broach?

rozhearts said...

What a beautiful locket Teresa. A wonderful memory of a special gift from a special person in your life
your Grandmother.
Thanks for sharing.
(((HUGS))) Roz.