Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stitching Inspiration....

Wow... this first block really does apply today ha ha!!!!
My wonderful blogging friend Wendy and I are having a stitch along together. We are encouraging each other and inspiring each other to get a stitchery finished that we both have. It's called "A Stitchers Priority" and is by Natalie Bird. Wendy has just bought hers and I saw it on her blog....knowing that I have had mine for some time now... we thought it would be a great idea to start it together and challenge ourselves to get it finished. Wendy has streaked away and has her 4 stitcheries done, me, on the other hand, had better get a move on and do the same! Too busy going to the show and my work has definitely been getting in the way of my crafting!
You will have to check back with us to see how we're doing ......
Teresa xx

7 comments:

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

My house is untidy today too...I blame it on 6 kids ;)
My favourite saying is "my house is untidy but you can't expect me to be creative AND neat too!" :)
I might have to check out the pattern...sounds like my type of quilt :D

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

love that! But at least you're happy right? Every stitcher, crafter, quilter needs that, along with one that says there's the kitchen...with an arrow, lol!!!

Mistea said...

Untidy is way better than unhappy.

Lovely stitchery - can't wait to see the rest of the project.

helbel19 said...

Mmmmmm another project, keeping this one a secret hey.
Very nice.

Helen

Susan said...

The first one has me in already - obviously I need to do that one for this place!
Go for it Teresa - you amy ahve trouble catching your friend Wendy but it will be worth it!

Maree: said...

Great to have a Stiching Friend to get you Motivated...looking forward to seeing More...Love this One!
cheers.

Aunty said...

I love te saying. All our homes are untidy when we get in the stitching mood, but better an untidy home than an unhappy owner.