Friday, August 13, 2010

Another stitching update....

I have finished my fourth (and last) block on "A Stitchers Priority" and have decided on fabrics for the background and borders. I've also decided to use wool instead of felt for the borders as I have a lovely piece of pale blue wool that is begging to be made into something.
Don't you just love this little rhyme?
It is so ME!!!!
I wonder what fabrics Wendy will use in hers and I also wonder how different our little wall hangings are going to look.
It's been a lot of fun emailing each other back and forth and encouraging each other to get this UFO done (finally!!!)
Another finish are these Teeny Tiny Totes! They are the last instalment in Kelly's Sew Along.
This was a great way to make yourself an all co-ordinated bag and accessories. I really enjoyed this sew along and am very happy with all my bags!!!
I love bags of all sizes and makes!

Well I had better get some dinner on the table and feed the family (then I can get back to some sewing maybe????)
Hope you are all ready for the weekend!
Teresa xx

6 comments:

Selina said...

Ohhh, I LOVE the teeny tiny totes! How sweet!

Cattinka said...

Your stitcheries are really funny and beautiful. I can´t wait to see the finished quilt!
I also like the colours you chose for your bags, it is a really nice looking coordinating set.
KATRIN W.

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

hahaha that stitchery saying is so me too! Look forward to seeing it all finished :)
All your bags are just gorgeous. Happy sewing :)

Fiona said...

Your stitcheries are looking great - Yes it is a lovely saying isn't it and so true. Love your little key fobs - They are just so cute. Have a great weekend.

SheilaC said...

Your bags came out great!! I love that fabric.
I actually found some the other day and I think I want to make myself a quilt. Just to decide on a pattern...

Enjoy your weekend

SheilaC

DAWNIE said...

These all look fabulous - I just have to have some of this fabric - you have done excellent job with all these treasures.