Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Early Bird Christmas Challenge

Just wanted to show you what I've made for Judiths Early Bird Christmas Challenge....
This month the challenge was to make a home decor item using only two main colours (and white, black or cream for a background colour).
I've made my table runner in blues and reds and a background colour of white.
Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love anything French... so I appliqued a stylised version of the Eiffel Tower and finished it off with some suffolk puffs in one corner.
This was so much fun...
"Merci" Judith for the challenge!!

10 comments:

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

That looks lovely. Your a clever chooky :)

Cattinka said...

I saw at once that you made the Eifel Tower, it looks good on the table runner!
KATRIN W.

Joy said...

Very cool, love the Eiffel Tower ... in just 52 sleeps we'll be heading that way!!! Woohoo!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

BubzRugz said...

It's lovely Teresa...... The Eifel tower and suffolk puffs really give it a finished look.......... Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

No doubt about it Teresa you are always full of surprises...the table runner looks fantatic...

Rebecka said...

Your Eifel tower table runner is perfect. I would have not thought of adding the Eifel tower, I love it.

mandapanda said...

Oh wow Teresa, it is just GORGEOUS!!! Soooo well done!! How wonderful!!

Suzi-q said...

Very stylish, looks great

Jan said...

what a lovely project; especially love the eiffel tower; visited there yesterday (just from the ground, too sooky for heights!)it's a fabulous structure.

Judith Tetley said...

Just divine sweetheart!
Hugs...Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com