Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Something New and Some Finishes....

Look what was waiting for us on Tuesday morning when we got to our favourite Quilt Shop....These gorgeous little bundles.
They are the fabrics, threads, pattern and button for the nine part block of the month 'My Garden' by Lynette Anderson. Lynette is giving the pattern away free with the purchase of a gorgeous hand-painted wooden button. If you would like to join in the fun Homespun & Beautiful still has places available. Tereasa has already done the first block and it is soooo cute... if you want to see what it looks like, click here......

Keeping up with Bunny Tales bom "Snowbound"....
This little snowman is my favourite block so far.
This is the second item we've made in Kellys sew-along.
It's a cute little purse to hold all your little bits and pieces.

That's two pieces we've made so far.
In my online group Friends in Stitching I received for my birthday (last March) some gorgeous fabrics and some block patterns. Our challenge is to use at least one of the patterns and as much of the fabrics to make a mini quilt.
I've made mine into a table runner and I am very happy with it. What a great challenge this was... really made me think and I love the fabrics Kylie chose for me.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful, productive week!

16 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Ohh I love that lil package lucky you!! I have to ask what fabrics did you use in the lil pouch you did with your sew along?? I think IM in love!

Vicki said...

All totally fabulous Teresa :) Love the table runner...it is very effective how the colours have been put together. Hugs Vicki

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the table runner...that is gorgeous....BOM looks good..

mandapanda said...

Can I have a closer look at the button? Lucky you...
Love the snowman scarf!!
Great little purse, where do you get those key rings from?!
And that table runner....well I'm lost for type! Simply wonderful!

Catherine said...

Lovely Sharing!! Your tale runner looks great!! I am doing the Lynette Anderson patterns too....what fabric range are you using??
Cathyx

Lynda said...

Everything looks so wonderful. I love the zipper pull bird.

SheilaC said...

ahhhh... love authentic!! Wish I had bought more when I had the chance :)

Are you stitching the Lynne Anderson design too?? I ordered it, can't wait to see it in person :)

SheilaC

Cattinka said...

Your tablerunner turned out very niced, if I can make something as nice as this from the fabrics I got for my birthday in Mai, I will be very sattisfied.
Your new BOM looks nice, I took a look at your friends first block, and the snowman is very cute!
Keep the good work up, I am eager to see more.
KATRIN W.

Cardygirl said...

BOM looks nice...Kylie is a clever girl!

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

Your table runner is fabulous <3

Mistea said...

Gorgeous - all of it!!

Super cute table runner, the block's just perfect with those fabrics.

Love the snowman block.

Jacqueline said...

Coun`t what to see what your block looks like.

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of sewing here.........you table runner looks great.......lovely fabrics and block and great to have it finished.......

Bev C said...

A beautiful table runner Teresa and I do love the little purse. A very productive week for you. Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

retdairyqueen said...

I was just looking at the finishes for the year on your side bar
You have been very productive
I adore the table runner Just beautiful

Judith Tetley said...

Hi Teresa..you have been very productive this month, well done! Don't forget to let me know what your Early Bird Mini Gift count is for June...closing date for prize is midnight Tuesday 29th. Do you have a finished Challenge? Challenge entries close midnight Sunday.
Hugs..Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com