Thursday, June 3, 2010

June updates....

Keeping Up......
This is the latest block in the Jelly Roll block of the month quilt I am making.
I am also sewing along with Kelly to make a bag (like I need another one!!!) and accessories.
This week we have started on the main bag and we are half way through.
I am dying to finish it....
I have turned my blocks up-side down as some of my fabrics have words on them and I have tried to have most of them the right way up (note I said "most" of them).
Now to a question.... Does anyone know why my crazy cat has taken to the dizzying heights of the top of my linen cupboard door? Can she truly be comfortable up there? It is pretty narrow and she is on the plump side.... I keep finding her up there and all the towels and sheets on the floor, as she knocks them out of the cupboard in her mad rush to climb up ...
Very annoying!
Hope you are all having a wonderful week!
Teresa xx

12 comments:

Maree: said...

Love your combo in the Block..
cheers

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

I love your block It is really pretty. maybe your kitty is trying to keep warm, although I think I read you were from Qld so you probably dont have that problem like us Victorians. It is SO cold here and I have a shocking head cold and losing my voice which the kids find amusing..I don't!! only positive side to it is I have little appetite so will help my weight loss efforts lol
Might have to get a padlock for your linen cupboard :D

Kat said...

Ha!! This is my new favorite wtfkitty pic. I've found mine sleeping in a suitcase with her head stuck out the side the past few days, but this totally beats that. Love it!!!

Lynda said...

The Patisserie block is lovely. Maybe you need to contact Dr Harry about your cat.

Suzi-q said...

That's a realy nice block, is it Fig and Plum?
Your bag looks interesting with all the printed fabric, can't wait to see it finished.

...Brave Cat...

Joy said...

Queen Kitty is just surveying her King(Queen??)dom ;o)!!
Love your block, and the bag is gawjus too!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Jantine said...

Don't have a clue on what your cat is doing up there...
Love the bag though and will go and see what this is about just NOW!

Paula said...

Love your block and bag! Can't wait to see it finished. And your kitty is so cute waaaay up there!

Catherine said...

I thought my cat was mad sleeping on the piano, but yours wins!! Love your bag...Authentic is one of my favourite ranges...looking forward to seeing it finished!! Cathyx

Anita said...

Hi Teresa, I know why your cat keeps sitting up there on that door...he was a gargoyle in his last life!!! Kind regards, Anita.
PS Or maybe he wants to be one in his next life!

clare's craftroom said...

Aren't cats crazy !

Myra said...

Hi Teresa! I just popped in for a look-see! You've got a wonderful blog of goodies here! Very nice!
Happy stitchings! 8-)