Monday, May 24, 2010

What Makes Me Happy Week No. 21

Anything French/Paris inspired......
Those who know me, know how much I love anything French... I was very lucky this week to receive these 2 beautiful hand drawn and coloured pictures ......
of the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.....
from a very good friend of mine's daughter, who has just come home from a trip to Europe.
Around my house you will see lots of things that remind me of Paris and our trip there.
I keep hoping I get the chance to go back again one day......
I just love the pictures I was given and think they were such a thoughtful gift.
Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!!
Teresa xx

7 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh me too - I adore French almost as much as shabby - LOL. I have one of those Eiffel Tower Botles too. The pictures were a lovely gift.

Hugs - Fee XX

Pat from FL and MI said...

Oh, I love Paris too. Your post reminds me of my trips there. Thanks!

Chartreuse Moose said...

What a delightful surprise! France...ahhh! I even enjoyed reading Julia Child's book on her time in France...guess I'm easy to impress! Enjoy finding a place to hang your new artwork!

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

Love those pictures you received. We had much the same theme for our Monday postings this week. Hope you get back to Paris sometime soon. Happy Monday.
Bev.xoxo

Shiree said...

oh I soo enjoyed our time in Paris too, it is such a wonderful city!!

Jan said...

Ah Paris, my favourite city. And I will be there in July. Can't wait. Does anyone know any good patchwork shops there?

*karendianne. said...

Been thinking of you lately. Just true... *karendianne.