Thursday, May 27, 2010

May Update....

Look Out! My youngest son has his Learners Licence!!! Why is teaching the youngest one scarier than teacher my older son? Is it because this one is the 'baby'???
He is very happy though!
Keeping up to date with this months blocks...
"Girls Day Out"... getting close to the end of this one!
Bunny Hills "Snowbound"....
...and all the blocks so far.....
Jennys "Bouquet".....
....and all the blocks for this quilt so far.....
And finally, this months block for my online group Friends in Stitching.....

Phew.... I've still got my jelly roll block to finish this week.
The weather is lovely and cool today, so I may get a chance to sew it a bit later on.
Hope you are all having a wonderful, productive week!
Teresa xx

11 comments:

Dawn said...

how inspiring you have done lots of sewing... Hugs Dawn x x

mandapanda said...

Glad I live way away from you!!! I dont wanna be on the roads with a maniac! lol jj! I'm actually still on my Ls too. My back kills me when I drive for more than 20 mins and then I have to go lie down, so its really hard to do any real learning. But my Mum is an ex driving instructer, so I know all the rules inside out, and I know how to drive too, it's just getting the hours that's the problem. Stupid 100 hours.
Love the girls day out block!
So how many quilts are you going to have by BOMs end...? 5 or 6 right? lol

Diann said...

When they get their licence, it's proof they are no longer babies! You are doing such beautiful work and getting heaps done. Good on you! I am still on a 'go slow'!! Diann

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been so busy...lots of lovely show and tell...

Maree: said...

It's so nerve racking when they start to Drive...Good Luck.!
Lots of lovely sewing you have on the Go...keeping you Busy..
cheers

*karendianne. said...

I love Girls day Out and ohhh Jenny's Bouquet is so super sweet. Your block there is really pretty as well. Always goodies when I visit. Always!

SheilaC said...

Does that "L" go in the car window so everyone knows to watch out??

My youngest would never let me take her driving said that I made her nervous. To this day (she is 25) I have yet to be in the car with her driving!

Love your stitchery! Is that a baby carriage button or charm? Its adorable!!

SheilaC

bluebird-lyn said...

Hi Teresa, I am working on GDO as well,,,,still have the larger stitcheries to do...you have achieved a lot...hmmm I left the learner driver to hubby....DD stressed me out too much...grin...take care , warm regards, Lyn

Shiree said...

hmmm it is scary when your kids take on a new life....
My what a lot of stitching, have you had some cold nights there...

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Teresa, your Bouquet blocks are gorgeous!!! May I show some photos on my blog please?
Hugs
Jenny

Cattinka said...

Hi Teresa,
I found your blog through Jenny! I saw you are working on "a girls day out"? Me, too, maybe you want to visit me on my blog? That would be nice!
KATRIN W.