Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

This is a treasured photo I have of my mother, sister and I back in 1966. It's in a little album I made for Mothers Day a few years back.
My mum has always been there for me and is my best friend. I can (and do) talk to her about anything and everything. She is always ready for a laugh and knows how to lift my spirits and get me back on track. She always knows the right thing to say and do and she always knows when I need her. I don't know what I would do without her.
My mum is on the opposite side of the country at the moment and I miss her very, very much.
Have a wonderful day Mum!
I will be thinking of you and looking forward to seeing you at the end of the year.
Hope you are all having a glorious Mothers Day!!
Teresa xx

11 comments:

Asiyah said...

Happy Mother's Day, Teresa!

mandapanda said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope she likes the presents you sent her...has she gotten them yet? What did they boys give you? Hope you are having a wonderful day with them! Hugs!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely photo Teresa...Happy Mothers day...

Cardygirl said...

Great pics...loved that '60's hair! Happy mothers Day!

Maree: said...

Lovely Photo..you are a bit like your mum...Hope you had a Lovely Day.
cheers

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely photo
Hope you had a great day with your boys

Anita said...

Hi Teresa, I hope you had a lovely day and I thought your family photo was just precious. I love the black and white photo's they kind of take you right back. It will be special when your Mum comes back. Kind regards, Anita.

Sarah Lou said...

Oh teresa, That photo is just simply delightful! Hope our mummas come back to us both soon ( mine is the other side of the word).
Happy mothers days, I hope you were thoroughly spoiled!!!

Rae Ann said...

What a beautiful tribute to your wonderful mom! Hope your day is filled with sunshine and love. Happy Mother's Day Teresa!

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa, Glad you had a great day. You look so much like your Mum. Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Mum said...

Oh Teresa you made me cry. What did I do to deserve a beautiful daughter like you. Love & miss you so much. Love Mum