Thursday, March 25, 2010

Swap Reveal, and lots of Blocks......

I am in an on-line group Friends in Stitching, and we have just had our first swap for the year. We had to make something from a Leanne Beasley design. This is what I received from my partner. Precious things Sewing bag and Needle case bag. I love them.
My partner also added scissors, tape measure and unpicker. The gorgeous card is a stitchery pattern from Rosalie Quinlan!
Thanks so much Roseanne.... I love my gifts! You have done a fabulous job and spoilt me rotten!
This is what I sent to my partner Cathy.....
This bag is called "Jackie's Sewing Bag" and is from Leanne Beasleys book "Living the Dream". It's quite big... you could fit a quilt in there!

I have also caught up on a few quilts on the go and Block of the Months.....
This is from Girls Day Out.... not too many blocks to go now.....
Jennys BOM "Bouquet"

Bunny Hills BOM "Snowbound"
This weeks Pinwheel blocks from Rachel (P.S. I quilt)
and finally....
Last weeks Pinwheel blocks. I was so happy with the centre of these blocks!!!

Phew..... Photo overload!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful, productive week!
Teresa xx

13 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous swap gifts! Love the bag you made & the set you received ( I am making that one at the moment!)

Cubby House Crafts said...

Gee Whiz! You are a busy girl!lol! Lovely swap gifts made and received...Your Girls Day Out blocks are just amazing...Your finished quilt is going to GORGEOUS!!! Love your Jenny's Bouquet block with the bow and the tiny pink beads.
You must fall into bed at night totally exhausted!lol!
Thankyou for sharing!

Jo in TAS said...

Okay girl slow down I can't keep up!! Love the bag you made and Roseanne gave you a gorgeous set!

Selina said...

Wow! How on earth do you manage to fit so much in??!! You are a machine! hehe!

retdairyqueen said...

Well done Keep it up
Loved everything you pictured

Tozz said...

Wow....lots of lovely eye candy there Teresa....thanks for showing us all your lovely goodies and no wonder you loved those points! Perfect! :) hugs Vicki

Tereasa said...

you go girl!!! They all look great treez.

Di's Quilting and Craft said...

Teresa you are one high achiever. I'm jealous. Di

Mistea said...

Those sure are pretty - Beautiful bag you made and recieved.
Love your blocks all of them. You will have some nice and very different quilts at the end of all of those. Thanks for sharing.

rozhearts said...

I agree Teresa you are one very busy quilter. I just love all of your BOM's and your gift from your swap partner is so beautiful.
I really wish I could get as much done as you do. I must have to learn time management I think. LOL.
I may not comment often but I regularly check your blog and find it wonderful reading to see what you achieve each week.
(((HUGS))) Roz.

SheilaC said...

YOU have been busy! :)

I love the latest pinwheel block... the colors look so soft and sweet.

I wish I had used more of a contrasting color in my jelly roll block for that rectangle piece. I like how yours looks with the lighter color there and in the middle... hmmmm.

Pretty swap gifts too, you lucky girl :)

SheilaC

Christine said...

Wow. You've been very busy ... lots of lovely stitching here. I really like your snowman block and the bag you made for the swap looks great.

Jantine said...

Wow, you have been spoiled with these presents! And I love the bag you made too.
Nice job on catching up on all the BOM. The Girls day out and snowman are my favorites.