Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!
One of my best friends (Tereasa) shares the same birthday as me and over the last few years we have celebrated together. Yesterday the Tuesday girls spoilt us rotten, with yummy birthday cake and cheese cake......
and wonderful gifts..... Helen made me the most gorgeous mug bag (complete with mug, spoon and caramel latte sticks!), Laurel gave me sweet smelling soaps, and Tereasa (who knows how much I love Rouenneries) suprised me with one of their vintage pin cushions. How lucky am I?
Thanks girls... I had such a great day yesterday!
Helen has just come back from Norfolk Island and brought back these gorgeous cupcakes for all of us....
They are actually soaps!!! They look so real, she had trouble at customs and had to take one out of it's box to prove it wasn't food!!!
and I just had to take a photo of shorty (aka Tereasa) taking a photo of the cupcakes and needing a bit of height to do so... sorry Trees... you knew it would make it on to my blog!
I am in a fat 1/4 birthday swap and these are the lovely fat quarters I've received...
These were from Sylvia (no blog) and came with the most gorgeous bag and matching tissue box cover. Thank you Sylvia!!!
These are from Peg (thank you so much for the chocolate mmmmmmm!), Maree and Deb. Thank you so much girls - I love them! All the fabrics are gorgeous and just what I like.
Take a look at what my wonderful sons gave me.... James has spoilt me with some liquer and a chocolate rose... and Jack made me one of THOSE beautiful flowers! Now I have one too. Very happy with my wonderful, thoughtful gifts.
And lastly, in my Friends in Stitching on line group.... I received these stunning fabrics which I now have to make into a mini quilt. Kylie sent me 3 choices for the blocks and I love what she chose. Now to get cracking and make it up. I like the block on the left best of all.
Phew..... sorry about the long post! Thank you to everyone for the lovely birthday wishes and I hope you all have a wonderful day as well.
Teresa xx

30 comments:

Mistea said...

Lots of yummy goodies there to keep you busy. Have a beautiful day.

KAYLEE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA, WOW you are a lucky girl, have a sensational day, don't let the miserable weather spoilt it for you. Cheers Kaylee

Deb said...

Yah they arrived thank goodness.
Happy birthday Teresa.
hugs Deb

Jo in TAS said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! You've received lots of lovely gifts!
Hugs
Jo

Lynda said...

Happy Birthday Teresa - hope you're having a great day today as well. Lots of lovely goodies. 9 sleeps!

Jeanette said...

happy Birthday. Hope it's a great day. Lots of fabulous goodies there. Hugs, Jeanette

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy birthday..........looks like you had a fun day.......and I recognise a couple of your cards there in the fat 1/4 swaps.....lol........

Lots of beautiful gifts.........

Kerri said...

Happy birthday. Hope you have a great day

Cheers Kez

SheilaC said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am so glad that all of your friends and family spoiled you on your special day! :)

You definitely deserved it!

Happies.....

SheilaC

Julia said...

Happy Birthday Teresa!
looks like a fun time was had by you and the other Teresa..yum those cakes look so good!
Julia ♥

Suzi-q said...

happy Birthday to you
looks like you had a wonderful day with friends and received some lovely gifts

Selina said...

Well, you certainly were spoiled! Happy Birthday!!!!

Cubby House Crafts said...

What lovely goodies! Hope you have the best day! Happy Birthday
Lisa

retdairyqueen said...

A very Happy Birthdy to you
Glad you got such lovely gifts and a special one from a special son
Love that flower

Di's Quilting and Craft said...

Happy belated Birthday Teresa. All your goodies look fabulous. I too like the block on the left and sure like the look of that cheesecake as well.

Marls said...

Happy Birthday Teresa. It looks like you have had a fun time. Lovely goodies.

Fiona said...

Happy Happy Birthday Teresa - My FQ's were sent today to you Express Post - I hope that you have had a wonderful day :)

Hugs,

FEE XXXX

Tozz said...

Happy Birthday Teresa and I hope you have many many more :) you were spoilt too with lots of lovely pressies :) Hugs Vicki

Sarah Lou said...

Happy Happy birthday!! Looks like you were very spoilt! hope those boys spoilt you as well!!

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Looks like you had a lovely day.
Best Wishes...Jane.

Dawn said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday.. I pray your blessed beyond measure cos your such a blessing.Have a great night.
Hugs Dawn x x x

Bev C said...

Happy Birthday Teresa,love what you received, Best wishes for the coming year. Happy days.
Bev.

Jantine said...

Happy birthday to you! Hope you will have a lovely day today too. Yesterday sounds terrific!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds like the perfect day Teresa...
love all the photos...

Noela said...

Glad you had a great day on Tuesday. MY, all those goodies. It's my Kym's birthday as well. We had a party on Saturday for her. A belated Happy Birthday, Teresa. Love Noela.

mandapanda said...

Glad you had a great day Teresa! I love the mug bag - now you can take your own supplies to your Teusday meetings! lol
You and Teresa look so happy with your birthday cakes!!! The quilt on the wall behind you is fab-U-lous! Culd you get a good pic next time for me?
Love the soaps! So funny about Customs!
That little drawstring bag is so sweet! You got a heap of gorgeous new fabrics! Lucky you!!!
Enjoy them!
Oh, and that flower Jack made is just GORGOEUS!!!

jilly said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday.

Blessings,
Jilly

Wendy B said...

From over the bloggy waves, Happy birthday Teresa...and so much better when you get to share it with lovely friends!!! Looks like you had a mountain of fun!!!
XXX sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Sarah said...

You are one spoilt lady! Glad you and tereasa had a wonderful B'day!
x Sarah
PS: those cupcakes are SOOOOO cute!

Pansy said...

Happy Belated Birthday
OMG that flower is amazing!!!!!!
A treasure for life