Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finishes and Gifts

I have made another stationery folder (out of my favourite Rouenneries fabric!). I love this little pattern and the way it turned out.
I have also made another table runner... This one is for my Mother-in-law. You can find the pattern here. I made this with all the lovely little strips left over from my bears paw quilt.
It's in Modas 'Blessings' range.
Such a great feeling when you don't waste any of your fabric!
I made a little signature block for a lovely blogging friend Illene (and of course forgot to take a photo of it!!). This is the lovely card and doiley I received from Illene. Isn't it beautiful. I love it so much. Thank you Illene! - you shouldn't have!!!
Now I have to show you the gorgeous needle case my lovely blogging friend Julie made for me. Isn't it just too cute?
I love it to pieces. Thank you so much Julie.. you know exactly what I like :)

Hope everyone is having a great week.
I have spent the day laughing and stitching with the girls and had a wonderful time!
Thank Goodness for Tuesdays!!
Take care,
Teresa xx

7 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You always have so much fantastic show and tell....love the stationary holders and the table runner is lovely...and how lucky are you with that gorgeous needle case...

Selina said...

Gorgeous stuff Teresa! That needlecase is very sweet, you are very lucky!

Julie said...

oooh, you have some really nice finishes there.
glad you like the needle case.
xox

retdairyqueen said...

Glad you liked the doyley
I love the stationary holder
Lovely needle case and your MIL will be delighted with the table runner

Cardygirl said...

Love that red stationary folder!

Mistea said...

The red stationery holder is just fabulous.

The table runner is simply gorgeous.

Lucky you getting such pretty pressies.

Jantine said...

That is quite a lot to show in one post ;-). Love the hexagon quilt. How big are your hexagons? And the star block is awesome. Lucky you for having a friend who made you this needle case!