Monday, February 15, 2010

What Makes me Happy No. 7

What Makes me Happy????
These two furballs........

This is Squeaky......
Fun-loving, happy, affectionate, sweet.....my little shadow.

and this is Cookie.....
All of the above characteristics... but only when it suits her!!!


My husband and I are not 'cat' people... we both grew up with dogs and never had much to do with cats. Then along come these two strays and I couldn't imagine our home without them now!
Nothing is nicer than having a pet that loves you.
Who wants to sit on your lap (and your sewing) when you are making something.
Who wants to sit on your keyboard and set the printer off when you are working on the computer.
Who wants to sleep under the covers with you when it's cold at night.
Who waits patiently at the door, waiting for you to come inside and have a cuddle.
Who's happy to see you the second you open your eyes in the morning.
Who misses you when you go out for the day.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday.

Teresa xx

15 comments:

Lurline said...

How could you not be happy with those two little creatures around!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jelly Wares said...

What gorgeous cats...

I never used to be a cat person either until about 4 yr's ago when my husband and I happened across a stray also... Who would of thought that I'd soon come to have 5 cats, am I crazy or what??? Just call me the cat lady, LOL!!!

Hugs
Jodie :)

mandapanda said...

Awwww! And they is gorgeous too! Except when playing with snakes...
Then they're a bit of a worry!

Sarah Lou said...

Oh Im loving these posts! Such sweet furriness! Squeaky is beautiful!! I wish my cat was friendly - I think she might just e the devil incarnate.

Asiyah said...

What cuties!

I know what you mean about not being 'cat' people. We have 3 dogs and that's plenty for now. But dear young hubby is always angling for a feline.

Maybe in the future...after the dogs have gone to heaven...and the kids have left for college...and we've hit the jackpot, lol.

Tozz said...

I think your two cats would make me happy too Teresa :) They are lovely :) HUgs Vicki

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I have two very good friends like that, my boys Ollie and Tarj...(poopey dogs)....LOL

Joy said...

Oh Teresa they're so cute. I have a furry princess here too, she definitely rules the roost he he. She also makes me very happy :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Selina said...

Awww, they are just sooo adorable! That top photo of Squeaky is gorgeous! I love the markings on her head, like she has her hair parted in the middle!

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa, two wonderful friends with smiling faces and always willing to help you. I can see why they make you happy. Happy Monday.

Mistea said...

Pets are just the best - and these two look very happy too! Enjoy

SheilaC said...

Your cats are adorable!! :)

SheilaC

Paula said...

Oh, they are so sweet! What would we do without our pets?

Catherine said...

How true about Pets....love your pussy cats....Milly dog is sitting on my toes as I type!! Cathyx

clare's craftroom said...

Gorgeous cats ! Our cat allows us to live in "his" house , lol !