Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Flower

I just had to share this with you... Last night I had to work so I didn't get to see what my 15 year old son was up to. This morning I took him to school as usual and as we literally pulled up at the gate, he pulls this beauty out and says "see what I made last night?"
I just love it and couldn't believe he'd made it. He googled 'Mexican Paper Flowers' and found quite a few sites. It's supposed to be made with crepe paper, but I think it is so stunning in coloured paper.


I wonder who is going to receive this lovely flower today?
What a sweetie!! Who knew???


Happy Valentines Day for Sunday everyone!!!

Teresa xx

21 comments:

Julie said...

LOL. love his little school bag too!
x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

now that is so cute...

Lynda said...

He sure is a sweetheart.

Lurline said...

I can hear it from here 'oh, Muuuum!'
Hugs - Lurline♥

Mistea said...

Beautiful flower - How thoughtful to make something so precious.

Jeanette said...

awwww. That is so sweet. Hugs, Jeanette

James said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tozz said...

Awww your son is a cutie! How gorgeous is he making that flower!! Lucky girl who gets it :) hugs Vicki...and happy Valentines day to you too Teresa :)

Shiree said...

don't they just so surprise you at times!

Julia said...

Oh, how sweet...Could it be Mum,
Lucky girl whoever gets it..
Julia ♥

Robyn said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :c)

Caroline said...

Hi Teresa, thanks for your tutorial, see my weblog. http://www.caro-en-rob.blogspot.com/ bye bye Caro from the Netherlands

Cardygirl said...

What a sweet young man...cute backpack!

Cubby House Crafts said...

Now that is just so darn sweet!
Lisa

Julie said...

How sweet is that. Lucky girl.

Jantine said...

So sweet and you were even allowed to take a pic and blog about it. Or does he not know?

Kerri said...

Very talented son. Does he get that from mum??? Love the colour combination too. He's a catch.

JENTHEBUM said...

What a nice young fella is he. I too love his school bag, looks too small for him though.

Jo in TAS said...

What a lovely boy, wonder who the lucky girl is?
PS Cute backpack!

Khris said...

How cute....just adorable...hugs Khris

Pansy said...

OMO God a gorgeous thoughtful boy he is, lucky girl indeed, pleased you got yours