Friday, February 19, 2010

Crazy Patch Bag

What happens when you make 2 crazy patch panels
with this gorgeous Rouenerries fabric?

Stitch some fancy stitches.....
Put it together with some more lovely fabric squares....
and you have...
a bag!!
of course!!This is a wonderful bag pattern called Crazy Patch Purse by Renee Plains that I got from Homespun & Beautiful.
It's a lot of fun doing the crazy patch and the bag is a great size.

I've photographed it in front of Tereasa's beautiful quilt she finished yesterday
in the same fabric range.
I just love it!
Doesn't it look lovely hanging with all the other beautiful Rouenneries fabrics and quilt?
I am also loving those shell buttons Tereasa gave me to finish off my new bag.
I am very lucky!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Teresa xx

15 comments:

Roseanne said...

Very nice bag. Love the colour.

Tozz said...

I love that bag too Teresa. It is just divine!! I love the buttons too. You have made an exceptional bag and have so inspired me to make another bag lol Hugs
Vicki

retdairyqueen said...

Oh it is just lovely

Julie said...

it's just beautiful girly. love the fabrics too. well done!
x

JENTHEBUM said...

Another bag ..... well why not I say. Just great. This range of fabrics is not selling very well here in Bundy.

Annette said...

Teresa, I am so in love with your bag!

Lurline said...

It is all so pretty!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Rebecka said...

Beautiful bag!! I love your fabric and fancy stitches.

Cubby House Crafts said...

What a beautiful bag! The buttons set it off nicely! Lisa

mandapanda said...

It looks great my girl! And I love your last kittie picture, and the little purses!

Jantine said...

Love the fabrics, but you know that! The bag is great too. Those buttons on the straps are so cute, does it have any closing inside or is it just an open bag?

Bec said...

It's very pretty....neither under or over stated, just beautiful!

Catherine said...

Oh Teresa, I love your work...beautiful bag! And that fabric...it is still my favourite!! Have a lovely week, Cathyx

Di's Quilting and Craft said...

Love those fabrics, and the panels of crazy patch just make the bag, along with the gorgeous buttons of course.

Khris said...

Lovely work as usual Teresa..hugs Khris