Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BOMs Finished and New.....

I have finished the second block of Jennys quilt "Bouquet". I love these blocks with their little extra details of beads and ribbon roses.
I have decided to add another couple of BOMs to my growing number of projects I've taken on this year. I had no intentions of doing any more but then came along......
And I have this jelly roll just waiting to be made up into a quilt.... so I couldn't say "no"!!!
Moose on the Porch Quilts (Just love that name!) is doing this and it starts March 1st.

I absolutely love the pinwheel block and so I was very excited when I found this:
Rachel, from P. S. I quilt shows you how to make a Sampler Pinwheel quilt and this BOM has just started! If you check out her site and take a look at her quilt you will see why I want to make this. It's amazing!!
This is the first block and her instructions are lovely and easy to follow. Think I am going to really enjoy this one!
Now that's IT.... No more BOM's - I promise!!!
There are just too many gorgeous quilts out there and it is all too tempting.
Hope you are all having a great week!!
Teresa xx

9 comments:

Julie said...

hey, i'm also doing rachel's pinwheel sampler quilt. it's the one and only BOM out there that has grabbed me in ages.

Jantine said...

You are going very well with the other BOM's so maybe you will be fine with some more. I am tempted to go over and see what they are about... shall I or shall I not. I do not really have any time left the next few month...

Roseanne said...

Good on you they look so nice.

Mistea said...

Your blossom block is just gorgeous and well if you already have the materials why not do something with them I say. Enjoy - I checked out the pin wheel one earlier today and it does look fantastic Maybe?

Di's Quilting and Craft said...

Checked out both the BOMs and would love to do them ...but..time. Not enough of it. Love the pinwheel sampler and you will have a lot of fun putting it together.

mandapanda said...

Wish I had the time...
Love the pinwheels! Make me one too! lol JJ!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Always love calling in to see what you are up to Teresa....love the block and I have also thought about doing the other two projects..

Анна - Зонт said...

Very interesting! Very nice!

em's scrapbag said...

These are tempting me too. They looks so fun. I just don't know if I can squeeze them in.