Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS


To all my friends and their families
and to all the wonderful new people I have met this year in Blogland
.....
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and Happy New Year!!!
.....
I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year blogging and getting to meet so many talented and genuine people.
Thank you, especially, to Helen and Tereasa for convincing me to start blogging and for all your help and support throughout the year.
.....
Merry Christmas everyone and I look forward to seeing you all in the new year!!

Teresa XX

9 comments:

Bev C said...

Merry Christmas to you Teresa,best wishes for 2010.

Noela said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Day. Hope to see you more often in 2010.

mandapanda said...

Have a very Happy Christmas Teresa! I'm glad you started blogging too!
See you on the other side!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Merry Christmas Teresa...I hope you and your family have a fantasic day...

Suzi-q said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family,hope you have an enjoyable Christmas

Marls said...

Merry Christmas Teresa. Hope you all have a wonderful day and look forward to continued blogging in 2010.

Mistea said...

Have a wonderful day with family and friends. Enjoy

jeanette h said...

MERRY CHRISRMAS Teresa

Sarah Lou said...

Hope your christmas was just divine!! So happy to have met you, and just looking at all the gifts you gave out, they are some lucky people in your life!!!!
Have just a rockin new year!
Thank you for being my first proper swap partner and a terrific one at that!