Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Girls Day Out

Another block finished.
Amongst all the Christmas chaos I am still stitching this quilt every Tuesday when I get together with my stitching girlfriends. Every Tuesday is my own Girls Day Out and I look forward to this day every week.
This is when I get to laugh, relax, laugh, stitch, laugh and catch up with the girls... and did I say laugh????
Today was no exception. Thanks girls for another great day... especially as the day didn't start out too well, luckily I had you all there to get me through it and get back on track.
Did I mention the food wasn't too bad either!!!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful week,
Teresa xx

12 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds like another great day...I have Girls Day Out as well I must start, your stitching is amazing.

Julie said...

beautiful work teresa! i can't see me ever completing mine. really dunno why i let myself get talked into starting it! LOL
x

Selina said...

Glad your crappy start got better :) That choc tart looks like it would have helped to make things immeasurably better!

helbel19 said...

Very nice Teresa, we seem to be able to go from sad to glad with heaps of giggles in between.... another terrific day as they all are.

Helen

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely stitchery
Good friends good food a lot of laughs and a little sewing What more could a girl ask for

Jantine said...

What a lovely block this is! Love the stitcheries and the giant ric rac!

Annette said...

Your stitching is so beautiful! I am in love with this quilt. It is going to be amazing.

Shiree said...

sounds like a wonderful time had by all, we all need those days every now and then so ENJOY!

Lynda said...

Your block is beautiful Teresa - you are lucky to have such a lovely group of friends to stitch with each week.

Bev C said...

Teresa, I just love your block.Chocolate makes you sew better doesn't it!!! Have a happy day.

Mistea said...

That block is amazing - Love all the pretty flowers. gotta say that coffee and cake looks very promising - glad you enjoyed your good company and some time for you.

Cubby House Crafts said...

Theres a lot of detail in the block...its looking fantastic! Are there many blocks to the quilt? Not sure if I've seen this one completed! Lisa