Monday, December 28, 2009

Gifts Given

Now everyone has their presents I thought I would show you some of the presents I made this year. First are these mudcakes in a mug. I made these for the girls at quilting and also some neat little needle case holders in matching fabrics.



For one of my swaps I sent to my partner Simona in Croatia a sewing pouch and a little Christmas decoration for her tree.

This is another gift for Razzy in my Friends in Stitching group.
Embroidered bag and some lavender shoe stuffers.

For my partner Annette in America I also made a sewing pouch.

I really loved these, there are lots of pockets and needle cases inside.

I had sooo much fun making Christmas gifts this year and I was very lucky
to have met so many wonderful people, all over the world.
Thank you to all my swap partners and friends and I really hope
you liked what I made for you.

Teresa xx

17 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

OOO I want to be your swap partner
The gifts are all lovely I bet they all loved them

Tozz said...

Hi Teresa....I love what you have made...your sewing is really beautiful :) Gorgeous colours and styles. I would love to visit you and look at all that you have made :) Hugs Vicki

Lynda said...

Everything is beautiful Teresa - your colour choices are wonderful.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow...Gee Teresa....you have been busy...all your gifts made and what you have received are truly awesome...lucky you...

Cubby House Crafts said...

Such beautiful things you've made! I love them all...I hope to join in more swaps next year, I had so much fun with the ornament swap. Lisa

Jan said...

What great gifts, Teresa. I've made lots of the little stitching purses; it's such a good little pattern and very easy too.

Mistea said...

Beautiful gifts you made - love those little sewing takers too cute. Lucky recipients

Julia said...

I love what you have made...Everything is beautiful Teresa ...I love them.
Julia ♥

Cath Ü said...

Beautiful gifts you made I love them all..... I saw the cake in a mug idea on a couple of blogs that is brilliant and I am going to do that next year as well... just love it...

I plan on joining in more swaps in 2010 as well... I just hope I can find them.... LOL
Cath Ü

Cardygirl said...

Beautiful pouches...lucky recipients to get some lovely gifts from a clever girl!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hi teresa, such a lot of beautiful things given and received...and may I add, a stunning blog layout! Cheers, Tracey

Rae Ann said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I must say...I am impressed!
You are very talented and I loved all that you have made. It would have been so fun to be your swap partner!
Hope you have a great New Year!

Shiree said...

Hi Teresa, WOW I just love your crazy quilting, I have not really played around with this too much, maybe something new for 2010. Have a wonderful New Years!!

Khris said...

It all looks wonderful Teresa..well done...hugs Khris

Isabella said...

Hi just hopped over from my friend Razzy's blog have to say I love those gifts you sent to her just lovely.

Catherine said...

Beautiful gifts Teresa! I have been tempted to make one of those stitching pouches...maybe one day! Cathyx

Solstitches said...

What beautiful gifts you have shown here.
Gorgeous colours and fabrics!

Margaret