Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo Fun

I had so much fun today playing with some photos and some amazing techniques... and the best part - it was easy. I've used this site before, but they now have even more techniques you can add to your photos.
These photos were done using http://www.befunky.com/ . You can turn photos into pop art, oil paintings, sketches... it's limitless.



The following photos were from another site http://www.dumpr.net/ - This is a new site a wonderful friend told me about.



I love the rubiks cube...


... and what a great idea for Christmas....






and who knew our picture was showing in the Museum???? There is soooo much more you can do.. and as you can see I had a lot of fun playing today.
Hope you have as much fun as I did altering your photos..
Take care,
Teresa xx

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

that is amazing...I can see why you had fun..

Robyn said...

Hi Teresa,
Oooh thanks for the fun links....'Must play" :p
Seems like you had a wonderful lunch last weekend... so nice to do those things.

Noela said...

These look good Teresa. Will have to try it out one day.

Tozz said...

Oohhh....I hope to see your picture at the museum when we finally get to it :) They all look great and I can see you had fun.
hugs Vicki