Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Decorations and Rouenneries Pockets

Lucky me - I've received my Christmas Decoration from Sarah in the swap organised by Clare and Robyn . We had to make a handmade Christmas Decoration and a handmade card. Sarah sent me this lovely felted ball with 3 angels felted around it. There is also a little heart felted onto each angel and dangling beneath is a gold star. We had a bit of a laugh at how similar our cards were that we sent to each other...

We both used cut out holly and red buttons for the berries!! Great minds think alike!! This is my card that I sent to Sarah (above) and below is the decoration I made. Thanks Sarah for my decoration... I love handmade decorations for the tree xx

New fabric range - Rouenneries by French General for Moda.....

I've been playing witht the new Rouenneries fabric and making little satchels and pockets. Having a lot of fun too I might add. It's such beautiful fabric.. I love the linen look to it as well as the colours.

There's a bag that holds your ruler and rotary cutter in it, a pen and brush pocket, and a stationery holder. Lots of pockets to hold lots of bits and pieces... you know... all the important things~!

I am also working on a needlecase - hopefully I will have that to show you in the next post.
Hope you have all had a great day!
Teresa xx


8 comments:

Julie said...

cute little decorations you guys sent each other. and isn't that fabric just divine?! lovin'the cuties you're making with it.

hugs,
julie xo

Selina said...

oooh, love what you've done with the Rouenneries fabric! Your ornaments look great too!

Sarah Lou said...

So happy it arrived safely!!
I love and adore the satchels. beautiful and gorgeous fabrics!

Annette said...

I've had my eye on that fabric too. It's so gorgeous. I really love what you've done with it. And your little ornament is so sweet.

Noela said...

I love your card and ornie Teresa. Such a clever girl and so quick. I need some of your organizational skills. Oh dear, just gave myself an instant headache by using such a big word this early in the morning. Bye for now.....

helbel19 said...

Very nice ornies Teresa and love the projects in that beaut fabric.

Helen

Shiree said...

my you have been in lots of swaps too - well done, and some gorgeous gifts!
I just love the French General Rouenneries fabric, it is just so lovely - I am glad that you are having so much fun with it! Thz so much for your comments on my blog! I really appreciate them

Robyn said...

Teresa, the decorations you swapped are both gorgeous... and the cards!
I'm loving the diversity of this swap!
I hope you will add your pics to the Flickr group for all to see.

Oh yes! Don't you just love the French general fabrics...especailly this one... I really want to order some :D Certainly don't need it though...lol, but want! yes giggle!

Keep up the gorgoeus work!